Assets Disposal Procedure:
The Academy invites bids from interested persons for various items being disposed off.
1. The bidding documents will be collected physically from the M-PESA Foundation Academy procurement office.
2. The completed bid documents will be dropped at the MFA tender box on or before Monday 4th December 2023, at 12:00 noon.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You can bid for more than one lot.
2. All interested purchasers are requested to view the assets & verify for themselves. The items are in the state of “As is where is” (no liability of malfunction and no delivery).
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information during office working hours 8:00 a.m. – to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, by sending an email to procurement@
4. Viewing will be done from Monday to Friday during working hours.
5. The highest bidder per lot will get the item.
6. The highest bidder will be notified and asked to collect the items immediately after making payment.
7. Payment to be made within 7 days after receiving an award letter.
8. Collection of goods to be made within 7 days after making payment.
9. Submission of bids to be done by Monday 4th December 2023.
10. The bids will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above.