1. Each applicant must be in the last year of primary school, registered to sit for their KCPE exams in 2022
2. Applicants must be at least 13 and not more than 15 years of age at the time they are expected to join MYP4 (Form 1) In May 2022.
3. We accept applications from all 47 Counties. Refugee students who are duly registered are encouraged to apply.
4. The Academy is an inclusive learning environment, and students with SEND (Special Education Needs & Disability) are encouraged to apply.
Admission is evaluated using the following criteria:
• Academic Excellence
• Leadership and entrepreneurship potential
• Financial need
• Responsible citizenship
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving
• Applications are accepted from students from all counties in Kenya.
• The Academy is an inclusive learning environment and qualifying students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• The admissions cycle runs from September to March each year, and consists of filling and returning an application form and, a multiple stage evaluation process including, telephone and in person interviews, for selected applicants. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
• Orientation Student orientation takes place between January and February each year. These two months form the basis of a lifetime of leadership learning to positively transform Kenya, Africa and the world. Components of orientation include:
Introduction to rigorous leadership development and entrepreneurship learning.
• Teaching and practicing how to use technology efficiently and effectively to bridge educational gaps and allow for accelerated educational growth.
• Building the culture of the Academy through values-based education.
• Basic introduction to higher level Math, English, Science, Languages and active reading