- Assist in reconciling delivery notes, purchase orders and invoices, delivering the same to finance on a daily basis to facilitate payment.
- Assist receipting all sales transactions and following up reconciliation of the same on a regular basis.
- Assist in issuance of student personal effects and swiping of debit cards through PDQ machine.
- Arrange stock and organize products in the stores.
- Monitor expiration dates of all times and inform finance department.
- Ensure proper record of all stock takes and valuations.
- Ensure proper documentation of each departments use of stock.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Degree in procurement, purchasing & supply or a related field
- Background in stores is a must.
- Proficiency in Word & Excel.
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience.
- Experience in Sage x3 will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills ( both written and spoken)
Terms of engagement
The internship shall be for a period of Six (6) months.