- Reconciling all 800 students bank accounts and monitoring transactions on an ongoing basis, to ensure that students swipe their cards responsibly, sending students bank statements.
- Receiving all enquiries from students on their debit cards/bank accounts and addressing queries with the bank.
- Supporting day to day payments of suppliers and reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Ensuring that all the Academy paybill and till number transactions are reconciled on a daily basis.
- Assist in performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensure all documents are properly signed before filling.
- Proper filling of all accounting documents.
- Supporting both internal and external audit exercises
- Any other duties allocated by the Accountant and Head of Finance.
- Bachelor of commerce degree in Finance/ Accounting
- CPA 4(CPAK will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience
- Experience in Sage x3 will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
Terms of engagement
This appointment will be for a contractual period of one (1) year renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance.