- Filing of documents
- Assist in daily inspection of buildings and landscapes to ensure that all areas are cleaned and hedges trimmed
- Report any defects identified and follow up
- Support sustainability campaigns
- Assist the HOF to collate issues raised for action
- Maintain a schedule of bookings for meeting rooms and the auditorium by various stakeholders
- Daily reading of water and power meters and reporting the same
- Preparing weekly bulletin report
- Collaborate with sales teams during events to ensure all items are paid for
- Support management of asset movement and records
- Assist with arrangement of facilities for meetings or events
- Ensure the facilities notice board is updated.
- Degree/Diploma in civil engineering/construction management/building construction.
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and resolve issues
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Willingness to work extra hours
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- High level of dependability
- Demonstrated leadership potential and creativity
- Strong understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Physically fit
Terms of engagement
- The internship shall be for a period of Six (6) months.