- Perform oversight roles in construction activities and report.
- Check control panels, equipment and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment and its operation.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Any other duty as may be required
- A minimum of a Diploma in Electrical installation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Basic knowledge of construction, HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand plumbing and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS office.
- Excellent writing & communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve issues, operate independently.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
Terms of engagement
- The internship shall be for a period of Six (6) months.